Important: This firmware is only for the InvizBox Go which is pictured below:
- MD5sum checksum: 3dec82c17b2b1768dc92bcb8c13d4d56
- sha256sum checksum: 77d7a491a5c98d7f97507b929f0f85a57a2cce9af0a9d53fa8244ad3308be8f6
- moved to LEDE 184.108.40.206 for KRACK fixes (most were already in auto-update 2.2.1) - This is what prompted a full firmware update as the kernel changed to 4.4.59
- implemented a new way to handle iOS, Android, Windows and Mozilla captive portal checks to avoid disconnection when the Go is getting set up or captive itself.
- only scan once in Choose Network page - faster and less likely to disconnect - if network is missing from first scan, use the retry button
- updated Tor version to 0.2.9.14
- fixed a display bug on safari
- changed the build system in depth to get closer to a buildable firmware from the github sources - sources will be published in the new year
- modified the way ovpn files are structured to use templating and make the updates simpler/faster
- fixed a small issue in iptables tagging
- Download the file linked below
- Follow these instructions carefully
- If you upgrade to this firmware and your VPN doesn't connect after the wizad, check your Account Details and if they are not populated correctly, follow the steps here once to flash your VPN credentials to your InvizBox Go permanent memory in order to have a fully working simplified wizard.