Unless you have downloaded it from this site, it is not advisable to manually flash a firmware on your InvizBox Go (we will also not support those firmware).
Additionally, if you have downloaded the firmware from this site, read carefully the important information related to that version.
Before you start working on flashing your firmware, make sure the InvizBox Go will not run out of power:
- fully charge the InvizBox Go
- plug in the InvizBox Go to a power source
- turn it on.
Here are the steps to follow in order to flash a new firmware:
- Login to the administration interface
- Go to "Expert Mode" (last element of the menu)
- Navigate to System -> Backup / Flash Firmware (within the menu)
- Locate the lower section of the page called "Flash new firmware image"
- Decide whether you want/need to keep your settings as part of the upgrade
- Upload the firmware (choose the file you previously downloaded)
- Click "Flash Image..."
- In the next page, make sure the hash is identical to the one from the firmware page
The firmware flashing section of the page looks like this: