This article is meant for IPVanish customer who are following this guide:
If you do not own an InvizBox Go for IPVanish do not follow this guide. Performing these steps will ensure that your InvizBox Go continues to work with your IPVanish credentials.
Please follow these steps:
- You will need a USB drive that is formatted to FAT32.
- Download the "provider.txt" file from the bottom of this article.
- Place the "provider.txt" file on to the USB drive.
- Safely eject the USB drive from your computer.
- At this stage you should have already flashed the latest firmware on to your InvizBox Go. Power it on and wait for it to boot if it is not powered on already.
- Once the InvizBox Go's WiFi LED is stable, either green or red, insert the USB drive in to your InvizBox Go.
- Wait 10 seconds. Remove the drive.
You can now go back to the upgrade guide.