VPN City use a different set of credentials to log in to their website and to use their VPN with your InvizBox 2. This is why the credentials you use to log in to the VPN City website will not work on your InvizBox 2.
Where to find your Credentials
You can get your VPN credentials by following these steps:
- Go to the account section on the VPNCity website https://www.vpncity.com/app/user/myAccount/ and log in using your VPNCity account credentials.
- From your account page, open up the menu and then press "Devices" to manage your VPNCity devices.
- Press the "Add InvizBox 2" button.
- Enter any friendly name for your InvizBox 2, such as "Living Room IB2". Then hit the "Add" button.
- After you've added your InvizBox 2 device, you can view the VPN credentials for your InvizBox 2 by finding it on the Devices page and pressing the "VPN Credentials" button.
- A pop-up will appear showing the VPN username and password to use on your InvizBox 2.
You can find out where to enter these VPN credentials on your InvizBox 2 in this article.