You wish to turn off all WiFi hotspots on your InvizBox 2.
Here is how to turn off the WiFi hotspots for a network:
- Connect to your InvizBox 2 (see How do I connect to my InvizBox 2).
- Navigate to the Administration Interface (see How do I reach the Administration Interface on my InvizBox 2).
- Go to the "Networks" page using the menu (burger menu if on mobile).
- Click "Edit" on the network you wish to turn off WiFi hotspots for.
- Scroll down to the "Ethernet Ports" section and ensure that the LAN port is toggled on (set to the right and green).
- Scroll up to the "WiFi" section.
- Ensure that both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz hotspots are toggled off (set to the left and greyed out).
- Scroll back to the top and hit "Save".
- Your InvizBox networks will now restart.
Note: If you have more than one network, it will be necessary to turn off the WiFi hotspots for each network.
Article is closed for comments.