You are trying to reach the Administration Interface on your InvizBox 2 but don't seem to be able to get there.
Here are some elements you can verify to get you there:
- Make sure you are connected to one of the InvizBox 2 networks (see How do I connect to my InvizBox 2)
- Make sure you are not using a device which you have blocked from that network
- Open the following link in the browser of your choice: http://inviz.box
- If the above link didn't work, try to connect to the gateway from the network you are connected to. For example, for the original network (new device or after reset), that would be http://10.154.0.1.
- Other networks that you added use the same naming scheme for their gateways aka 10.154.x.1. So here are the links to try:
- http://10.154.1.1 - for the 2nd VPN network
- http://10.154.2.1 - for the 3rd VPN network
- http://10.154.3.1 - for the 4th VPN network
- http://10.154.4.1 - for the Tor network
- http://10.154.5.1 - for the 1st Clear network
- http://10.154.6.1 - for the 2nd Clear network
- http://10.154.7.1 - for the Local network
- If none of the above worked, you may want to try accessing the Administration Interface from another browser (from other customers reports, it seems that sometimes using Firefox was the only one that worked).
Note: If none of the above works for you¸ don't hesitate to contact us by opening a support ticket (see the "Submit a request" link at the top of this page. In order for us to have some context, please let us know what your operating system is and what browsers you tried and recent changes you made to your InvizBox 2 configuration.