You wish to return your InvizBox 2 to factory settings.
Important Note: Factory resetting your device will wipe all of the custom configuration from your device. That includes the networks, profiles and devices currently listed and in use.
Reset your InvizBox using the Administration Interface
Here is how to proceed to reset your InvizBox 2:
- Connect to your InvizBox 2 (see How do I connect to my InvizBox 2)
- Navigate to the Administration Interface (see How do I reach the Administration Interface on my InvizBox 2)
- Go to the "System" page using the menu (burger menu if on mobile)
- Click the "Reset" card on the System page
- Click "Yes" when prompted if you are sure
- Your InvizBox will flash the Info LED (letter "i") and reset itself
- Make sure the Ethernet cable still connects your home router/modem to the yellow Ethernet port at the back of your InvizBox 2
- Once your InvizBox Internet LED (globe) is green, it has fully reset and connected to the Internet
Note: After factory resetting your InvizBox 2, the WiFi hotspots to connect to will be called InvizBox 2 VPN and InvizBox 2 VPN 5Ghz.
Known hardware limitation:
It is currently a known hardware limitation that pressing the reset button at the back of the InvizBox has no effect. If you are not able to access your InvizBox 2's Administration Interface you can reset your device using a USB key by following this guide.