Unless you have downloaded it from this site, it is not advisable to manually flash a firmware on your InvizBox Go (we will also not support those firmware).
Additionally, if you have downloaded the firmware from this site, read carefully the important information related to that version.
Here are the steps to follow in order to flash a new firmware:
- plug in the InvizBox Go to a power source (and leave it plugged until the end of this upgrade
- Download the latest firmware from this list here.
- Login to the administration interface
- Navigate to Services - Flash Firmware
- Upload the firmware file from step 2
- Validate the that the hash is identical to the one in the page on step 2 (important)
- Click "Flash Firmware"
- Flashing can take a couple of minutes, during that time, your InvizBox 2 is going to be unresponsive. Make sure you wait until the LEDs come back on and the networking is back (Ethernet and/or WiFi) before you consider your upgrade complete.
- Once the networks are back, login to the administration interface and check that the version matches the one you installed.