Important: This firmware is only for the InvizBox VPN which is pictured below (If you don't use VPN, go to the InvizBox Firmware section):
- Initial Release (elements listed below are to be seen as changes since InvizBox 2.0.10)
- Tor version 0.2.3.9
- LEDE 17.0.1 latest (linux kernel 4.4.131)
- Updated networking handling
- Faster VPN Location page
- VPN credentials wizard and persisted to device on successful connection
- Stop Tor when uploading firmware (OOM crash)
- Make Tor a background process to improve UI responsiveness
- Download latest English firmware from below
- MD5sum checksum: 85f914b80ecd8ccf74f104d4637e0e5f
- sha256sum checksum: ade8331d1b3961e96d36f857da4155710905f1c5cdc8415196a50ee46361fa00
Note: All settings and user changed passwords will be erased/reset by flashing. Make sure you know the default password supplied with the InvizBox to connect to both Wi-Fi and Administration UI.
Find flashing instructions here: How do I flash a new firmware on my InvizBox VPN?