You want to make sure your InvizBox go is up to date.
For example, you have not used it for a while and you think that there may be some updates to the firmware or some new VPN Locations available.
The simplest way to force an update on your InvizBox go is as follow:
- Access the Administration Interface
- Enable the Expert Mode from the menu
- Go the System - Update Log page
- Click the Perform Update button (once is enough)
- In order to see the update details, you will need to refresh that page (wait a couple of seconds before doing so).
- You can refresh until you see the final message on the page: "Update complete."
Note: Errors in the Update Log are most likely nothing to worry about as most of the times a lot of elements do not need updating. For more information, you can read the article "Errors in Update Log"