You're here because when you log in to our shop website, you see the following message on the VPN account details page (and most likely your InvizBox devices are not connected to VPN)
As noted in recent emails, we are migrating our VPN back-end providers from IPVanish to Windscribe.This should be a fully automated process and require very little interaction from you!.
But as with all processes sometimes, things can go wrong. So let's try to figure this out and get your device back working.
Here is how the migration process is expected to work.
- Your device will update as it is running and connected.
- Your device will attempt to migrate your account (this requires your account to exist on our shop website and for it to be active)
- If successful, your account will be migrated and you are good to go.
Once a migration is successful you will see the notification below on the VPN account details page of the shop:
My Account is not active!
Your VPN account has to be active on our shop for the account migration to succeed.
Solution: Renew your subscription to re-active your VPN account (you can do it here). Your account will then migrate. To do the migration, please ensure you device is left on for 60 minutes and connected to the Internet. The migration process will kick in and your device will resume its normal function (with slightly different VPN endpoints). If after 60 minutes nothing happens and your account is not migrated, please contact support and we will get back to you!
My account is active but my account is still not migrated
You have an active account but it is still no migrating. Your device doesn't seem to be doing its job.
Solution: Flash the latest firmware, make sure your device is powered and connected to the internet, then leave that device running for 60 minutes. You can check the Update Log on the Administration Interface of your device after 60 minutes to see if an update happened.
To flash the latest firmware, check the following:
- InvizBox 2 (black/white circular device): your device will download the latest firmware available and you will be able to upgrade from a banner in the Administration Interface. For reference, the latest Firmware will be documented in the InvizBox 2 - Firmwares section
- Invizbox Go (phone sized black device): Either your device will download the latest firmware and you can upgrade from a banner in the Administration Interface, or you can download and flash it from the InvizBox Go - Firmwares section. Next is to have a Go in WiFi Extender mode to allow it to migrate.
- InvizBox original (small white device): You will need to download and flash the latest Firmware from the InvizBox original - Firmwares section
In the mean time if there are still connectivity issues, can you use the locations that are "Extra" section. These will definitely work and will tie you over until we resolve the problem.