You've just powered on your InvizBox Go and the WiFi LED flashes green (which is not on the technical leaflets sent with the product).
What is happening here is that the Go keeps trying to startup and fails to do so. It is called a bootloop.
One of the reasons your device is doing that is because there isn't enough power in your battery. Here are two situations in which this can happen:
- It's a brand new device that you have just received. When you look at the battery LEDs, they show four bars and therefore it looks like the battery is full. Unfortunately, it takes a few charge/discharge cycles to calibrate the battery lights and this could still mean your battery is low.
- It's a device that is regularly used by started to act that way today (possibly it's even plugged to a laptop/charger). When you look at the battery LEDs, they show 0 or 1 bar which means that the battery is indeed empty.
What do I do in that situation:
- Charge your device. Best to charge it turned off and fully (overnight for example).
- make sure that you use a 1A (one ampere) or more charger and a good cable (for example the one we provided).
- If you device is plugged and on when this happens, the source of power is too low. Consider using an alternative charger. If you don't have one, turn off the device and charge it fully before using it.
- There are other reasons why you would get a bootloop including deficient hardware or corrupt software but those are quite rare.