Here is how to setup an SSH access to the Invizbox Go (only attempt these if you understand SSH and Linux command line).
Follow these instructions:
- Go to your InvizBox Go Interface
- Go to "Expert Mode"
- Navigate to System - > Administration
- In the "Dropbear" section, click the "Add" button then "Save & Apply" (no changes needed in that section by default)
- Connect your computer to the InvizBox Go WiFi hotspot
- SSH to 10.153.146.1 (or inviz.box) with username "root" and your WiFi / UI password
At that stage, you should have a banner telling you that you're logged onto the InvizBox Go (and the version that it has reached following successful updates)