Unless you have downloaded it from this site, it is not advisable to manually flash a firmware on your InvizBox (we will also not support those firmware).
Additionally, if you have downloaded the firmware from this site, read carefully the important information related to that version.
Make sure you do NOT remove the power source from your InvizBox during the upgrade process
Here are the steps to follow in order to flash a new firmware:
- Plug your Invizbox
- Connect to it
- Login to the administration interface (http://10.101.0.1)
- Go to the "System > Backup / Flash Firmware" page from the menu
- Decide whether you want/need to keep your settings as part of the upgrade (if not, the device will revert to the factory passwords and settings)
- Upload the firmware (choose the file you previously downloaded)
- Click "Flash Image..."
- In the next page, make sure the hash is identical to the one from the firmware page
- Once on the Flashing page, do not power off the device (as stated)
- The Invizbox VPN will keep its current LED colour until it reboots itself, it then stops flashing during reboot and finally light up again (unless your device is not connected to your network - if so, connect it with an ethernet cable in the WAN port to see the LEDs)
- Your browser will continue to display the Flashing page since the connection is dropped during the reboot, you will need to reconnect to your Invizbox (unplug/replug the Ethernet cable or disable/enable your wired network)
- You've successfully upgraded your device (you can login and check the version on the status page)
The Backup / Flash Firmware page looks like this: