If you tried to manually flash our firmware and it failed in some way and you are left with a broken device. No worries, we a solution for that.
USB Firmware Recovery
The following involves 2 stages.
Stage 1: Set-up USB drive
- Download the latest firmware from Firmwares
- Format the USB drive as FAT32 only.
- Copy the firmware to the USB drive.(make sure the files are in the base/root directory of the drive)
- Rename the file to "root_uImage" (make sure there is no .bin extension)
- Save the file and eject the USB.
Stage 2: Perform firmware recovery
- Turn off the InvizBox Go
- Charge the InvizBox Go with a 1A+ USB charger to 75% (3 green LED) minimum
- Insert the USB drive into the InvizBox Go.
- Using a pin or paper clip, press and hold the reset button.
- While pressing in the Reset button, turn on the InvizBox Go and keep holding the Reset button for 20 seconds.
- Wait 2 minutes for the WiFi led to turn solid RED. (there will be a few changes of led colour during the process, so wait until it is solid RED)
- Take out USB drive.
- You are now back on a working firmware and have to complete our wizard again.