You have chosen a network and yet your InvizBox Go seems unable to connect to it.
Typically, you are seeing one of those states on your Go (possibly you're going from one to the other):
- Network Error (flashing red and orange)
- Captive Portal (even though you are not expecting to be behind a captive portal)
- No VPN Connection (and you've already successfully connected to VPN i.e. your Account details work)
What we have seen happen is that between the time you set up your InvizBox Go and the time it connects, the router will have changed channel. This is a side effect of some routers that are set to automatically choose channels. Unfortunately, the InvizBox Go is currently unable to follow them as the dynamically switch channel at runtime (leading to a cat and mouse scenario where the router will move even if you select the network again)
In order to avoid this issue, you need to connect to your router's interface and change the channel selection setting from "Auto" to use a specific channel (choose one that is not crowded manually).
You will need to go through the "Choose Network" page of the InvizBox one last time to get it to use the newly selected channel but from then on, you will not have those connections issues.
- We will be working on a solution to this over the coming months.
- The reason routers move channel is simply that the InvizBox Go is running its Hotspot on the same channel as the router itself which tends to make the router switch to a less busy channel.