Important: This firmware is only for the InvizBox which is pictured below. (If you are using an InvizBox VPN, go to the InvizBox VPN Firmware section):
- Added firewall rules to prevent exploit of WebRTC IP disclosure vulnerability on Firefox and Chrome
- Upgraded to latest Tor stable 0.2.5.11 – Tor Changelog
- Added OpenVPN binaries – use of OpenVPN on InvizBox is unsupported at present. It was requested as an add on by one of our users. Follow OpenWRT instructions to configure.
- Download latest firmware from below.
- MD5sum Checksum: db7bebbdeeadc6d8e4c39471bf6f5260
- sha256sum checksum: 8e8baf89b490535eca927d9c02cf0645ee62b049a21c18bffbacd7abf793e990
- Please review the “Flash” section of the user guide for upgrade instructions.
Note:All settings and user changed passwords will be erased/reset by flashing. Please use the default password supplied with the InvizBox to connect to both Wi-Fi and Administration UI.
Please sign in to leave a comment.