Important: This firmware is only for the InvizBox which is pictured below:
- Updated to OpenWRT 15.05 (plus all security updates)
- Blue LED now blinks for either Tor down
- Added button to get a new Tor circuit – note that this does not guarantee a new IP!
- Moved to Tor 2.7 branch
- Moved LAN and WiFi onto the same subnet
- Added “Advanced Tor Configuration” option – write your own torrc values
- Removed unnecessary torrc config items
- Added Tor menu items (Admin / Advanced)
- Removed “bandwidth” on Tor page. Shout if you want it back.
- Changed tor status checking slightly
- Changed luci header look and feel – Web Admin UI should be faster overall
- Changed license file location
- Various changes around invizbox.io -> invizbox.com
- Version update to 1.3.0
- Updated User Guide
- Download latest English firmware from below.
- MD5sum checksum: fdddc4476daf4fe332b63ecbd1b6f50a
- sha256sum checksum: 6381f158093ec949a50abdd909d91cced7452c98cdf3c3590a85e32de9d60d93
Note:Please make sure uncheck “Keep settings”. All settings and user changed passwords will be erased/reset by flashing. Please use the default password supplied with the InvizBox to connect to both Wifi and Administration UI. Otherwise Tor will not start
- Please review the “Flash” section of the user guide for upgrade instructions.
Note: All settings and user changed passwords will be erased/reset by flashing. Please use the default password supplied with the InvizBox to connect to both Wi-Fi and Administration UI.