Important: This firmware is only for the InvizBox which is pictured below. (If you are using an InvizBox VPN, go to the InvizBox VPN Firmware section):
- Security update to block all UDP and ICMP (thanks to Sean Gallagher for this catch)
- Disabled “net.ipv4.ip_forwarding”
- Added “Keep Settings” to flash operations by request
- Keeps wifi SSID / Password etc.
- Doesn’t back up Tor settings for now
- Download latest firmware from below.
- MD5sum Checksum: eb86f0b8df41931e4437e278fddeed30
- sha256sum checksum: 06925840fd86be16b857393658938cd7d39e9f55c5e2530bc0c400ed07d73ac4
- Please review the “Flash” section of the user guide for upgrade instructions.
Note: All settings and user changed passwords will be erased/reset by flashing. Please use the default password supplied with the InvizBox to connect to both Wi-Fi and Administration UI.