You wish to reset your InvizBox Go back to factory settings.
Before you reset your Go
Resetting your Go will have the following consequences:
- Your password will be set back to the original password (available on a card in the packaging)
- All settings will be set to factory settings
- All networks (and Wi-Fi passwords) that had been saved on the device will be forgotten
- You will have to go through the Onboarding again after the device has restarted
NOTE: If you flashed a new password on to your device using USB it is this password that will persist. Resetting the Go will not reset the password to the one provided in the packaging.
You have access to the Administration Interface (easiest)
You can reset your device by following these steps:
- Log in to the Administration Interface
- Go to the "System" page
- Select "Reset"
- Select "Yes" when prompted
You can't access the Administration Interface
Before performing the following steps, make sure that your InvizBox Go is turned on.
To reset your InvizBox Go to the latest installed firmware with the factory defaults, press the button labelled 'RESET' on the side of the device using a pin or paper-clip for 10 seconds (less than 10 seconds will only perform a reboot).
InvizBox Go - Reboot and Reset
Please sign in to leave a comment.